- BioActive Collagen Peptide
BoneNeedTM Bioactive Collagen Peptides is a perfectly matched combination of Collagen Peptides, Calcium Citrate Malate and Vitamin D3 for Bones and Joint health. Our company is enlisted among the successful Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters of BoneNeed Bioactive Collagen Peptides from Delhi, India. Collagen Peptide is the hydrolyzed form of collagen protein which is found in ourÂ BoneNeedTMÂ Bioactive Collagen Peptides. Collagen protein maintains the strength of cartilage in joints. Buyers can obtain the BoneNeed Bioactive Collagen Peptidesat competitive rates.
Properties Of collagen Peptides
- Highly Purified and Digestive protein.
- A natural product
- Functional Food supplement
- Water soluble
- Contains 95% protein
- No preservative
- Does not contain any Fat and Cholesterol
Calcium Citrate Malate is water soluble calcium; it is the calcium salt of Citric acid and the Malic Acid. It is the best absorbent 22% to 27% whether takes with food or empty stomach.
Calcium plays a very important role in our body. It is necessary for normal functioning of nerves, cells, muscles and bone. If there is not enough calcium in the blood then the body will take calcium from the bones there by weakening the bones.
Properties of Calcium
- Water Soluble
- Highly Absorbable
- Reduces the risk of Osteoporosis
- Support cardiovascular and colon health
- Protect stone forming potential Â
In adults, it effectively promotes the consolidation and maintenance of Bone Mass. In Conjunction vitamin D3, CCM also decreases bone fracture risk in the elderly people. CCM can be consumed with and without food and delivers significant nutritional benefits to individuals of all ages.
Vitamin D3 is different from other essential vitamins because our own body can produce it with sunlight exposure. The main function of vitamin D3 is to regulate the absorption of calcium and phosphorus in our bones and aid cell to cell communication throughout the body.
Vitamin D3 is essential for the Ã¢ÂÂformation, growth and repair of bones and for normal calcium absorption and immune functionÃ¢ÂÂ Vitamin D3 probably plays an important role in maintaining a healthy body. It has been shown to reduce the risks of developing rheumatoid arthritis in women.
Who can take BoneNeedTM
- BoneNeed can be effective protein for :
- People with Osteoarthritis
- The elderly people
- People who are living less sedative life
- People involved in high physical activities like dancers, sports persons etc.
- People who are fatty or overweight.
BoneNeedTMÂ is clinically Proven and Safe
Bioactive collagen peptides in BoneNeedTM are clinically proven and safe product and are widely accepted as an effective supplement for joint health. It does not contain sugar and cholesterol and therefore is suitable for people who are diabetic and having high cholesterol.
BoneNeed is a product manufactured by Nutrex Nutraceuticals by the technology provided by the world leader in manufacturing of gelatin and collagen peptide. BoneNeedTM is manufactured under hygienic condition and following Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) having central license from Food Safety and Standard Authority of INDIA.
How it works?
The bioactive ingredients in BoneNeed (Collagen Peptide, VitaminÂ D3, and Calcium Citrate Malate) get absorbed through the blood, stimulate the anabolic phase of chondrocytes, and initiate the repairing process thereby restoring joint health.
The unique amino acid combination of BoneNeed promotes cartilage health and helps to maintain the flexibility and mobility in joints.
- Take one sachet of BoneNeed (10.7g) daily for a minimum of 3 months. It is recommended to consume the
- Product one hour before food (on an empty stomach) at night, for better results.
Directions For Use
- Empty full sachet of 10.7 gm. into a glass.
- Add 100 ml. of normal water or juice.
- Stir well until the powder is evenly dispersed in the water/juice and DRINK IMMEDIATELY.
B-112, Sector-4, DSIIDC, Industrial Area, Bawana Delhi Delhi India +918061882397